Policies may be updated at any time. By using this site you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review these policies and be aware of any modifications made to the policies.
Last updated: March 2019
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Jacobs AMB Project, LLC is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data.
Jacobs AMB Project, LLC contact details:
Name of legal entity: Jacobs AMB Project, LLC
Email address: email@example.com
Mailing address: 512 N Hampton Rd #118 DeSoto, Texas 75115
- Your name, email address and URL is collected to comment on blog posts.
- Your name and email address are collected to sign up to our newsletter.
- Your name, email address and URL is collected to inquire about our services or get in touch with us for other reasons.
In addition, we may contact you or provide you with information that is related to a purchase, inquiry, and/or promotional notices by means of postal mail, electronic mail, general site notifications, targeted paid advertisements and more using the contact information you have provided to us via the site. Your information will never be shared with a third-party that we are not currently using in an effort to communicate with you a provide value to you (this could include social media platforms and our email service provider as our means of communicating with you) or sold.
Please note that there is an automatic email sent to your address when someone replies to a comment you made on our blog.
- Third Party Links: This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Security: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. This site maintains security measures to ensure your personal information is safe. However, no exchange over the internet is 100% guaranteed to be protected. You acknowledge that any information submitted through this site could be accessed by a third-party and shared without our knowledge or permission, and you, therefore, release us from any blame or claims arising from such a situation. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Surveys & Contests: From time-to-time, our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
INFORMATION USAGE POLICY
Latrisha Jacobs may contact you or provide you with service-related and/or promotional notices about different opportunities to work together and/or products and programs that are offered on our website by means of postal mail, electronic mail, general site notifications and other communication methods using the contact information you have provided to us. Latrisha Jacobs also uses data collected from various platforms that our business uses to include but not limited to platforms such as Mailerlite, Facebook and the pixels provided, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Analytics, WordPress, PayPal, Stripe, WebinarNinja, and Acuity for the purpose of business analysis and growth planning. You may opt out of your information being used at any time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Latrisha Jacobs contains articles on mindset, blogging, entrepreneurship, and other topics. Information on such topics is subject to change and we make no representation or warranty that the information provided is accurate, reliable, current or error-free. We are not liable for any inaccuracy, error or incompleteness in the content.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only and we make no guarantees that any advice given will work or suit everyone. We are not liable for any losses, damages or injuries from the display or use of this information or from information contained in any provided links. All prices stated on this blog and website on the services of Latrisha are subject to change at any time and it is your responsibility to frequently check for updated pricing. If any provision of this agreement becomes void, unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision will be excluded from this agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This contract is a legal document under the jurisdiction of Texas, United States courts.
FEES AND REFUNDS
Our prices are set forth on our website and the individual service and product pages. We do reserve the right to change our fees at any time.
- Refunds: When you purchase a coaching package, program or digital download, we do not offer refunds or cancellations. All contracts and purchases are binding. We do want you to be happy with your purchase, however. If you ever run into an issue, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recurring Payments: If you are on a payment plan for a coaching package, program or digital download, you hereby authorize our ongoing access to your financial information using our third-party financial processing company until your payment plan is complete, as set forth in your acceptance of the purchase terms upon checkout.
- Late Payments: If your regular payments are not made on time you agree to pay a late fee as established on your agreement at the time of purchase or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
- Termination: Termination will not excuse you of further payment. If you terminate a coaching program you are responsible for the entire amount of the program at the time of termination. If a balance remains after 14 days of termination your account will be sent to a collections agency and you agree to pay any applicable fees.
ADVERTISING, SPONSORED POSTS & GIVEAWAYS
It is very important to us that all advertisers integrate well with the style and content of our blog so we hold the right to refuse advertisers based on this. Any sponsored posts will be written in our words and voice, and no sponsored posts are free of charge. We’d be delighted to sample your product if it is something that will benefit and appeal to our readers, but please note that samples cannot be returned. We do not sell text links of any kind. All giveaways are subject to state and federal sweepstakes laws.
CONTENT, DOWNLOADS & COMMENTS
All design, photography, and copy used on this website are copyright Latrisha Jacobs and Jacobs AMB Project, LLC unless stated otherwise. If you use our content elsewhere, please be sure to refer to latrishajacobs.com and link back to the original post.
All photography not created by Latrisha credits go back to the original creator. If your work has not been credited correctly, please feel free to contact us and we will rectify this as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to remove any blog posts at any time. You recognize that any advice we share on our website or blog is solely from personal experience and may not suit or work for everyone. You, therefore, release us from any blame or claim arising from such a situation.
Latrisha Jacobs occasionally provides free downloads. Please do not resell, package or distribute these downloads or upload them to other websites. If you are promoting these downloads, please link back to the original post.
Comments are always welcome on blog posts but we reserve the right to remove comments that are inflammatory, inappropriate, disrespectful or too promotional. Please note that if your comment contains too many links it may automatically be flagged as spam.
ADVICE ON THIS WEBSITE
This website is an informational resource for bloggers and business owners. It is not a substitute for working with a business consultant or other professional. We cannot guarantee the outcome of following the recommendations provided and any statements made regarding the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. We make no guarantees about the information and recommendations provided herein. By continuing to use this website you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee any particular results, as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that are not within our control. Therefore, following any information or recommendations provided on this website are at your own risk. If you need business advice, you should hire a business consultant or other professional.
Some of the links contained on this website are affiliate links. This means that we may receive a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase from the affiliate. We only recommend products and services that we know or trust to be of high quality, whether an affiliate relationship is in place or not.
LatrishaJacobs.com and its companies are not responsible for quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. Companies that we may link to will have different privacy and data collection practices that we do and we encourage you to read through their policies before agreeing to work or purchase from them.
We are always happy to consider submissions for guest blog posts that integrate with the style and message of our business and blog, but please note that we may not respond to every submission. No submission is automatically guaranteed to be published on our blog. If you do not hear back from us please do not follow up.